We will only collect, record, hold, disclose and use your personal information as outline below.
We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you.
We only keep your information for as long as we are either required by law or as is relevant for the purpose for which is collected.
You can visit the website (as defined in the Terms and Condition) and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit on the website you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on our website and log in with your username and password.
Narda’s Handwoven Arts and Crafts is committed to complying with Republic Act 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, and it’s implementing rules and regulations.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form, the information we collect may include you’re:
Deliver / Billing Address
Date of Birth
You must only submit to us or the website, information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes (more information below). We reserve the right to request for documentation to verify the information provided by you.
We will only be able to collect your personal information if you voluntary submit the information to us by registering in our website, supplied the necessary needed information to process your order/s or purchase/s and agreed to all the terms and conditions of using the website.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with Third Parties (including third party service provider), for some or all of the following purposes:
– To facilitate your use of the website (as defined in the Terms and Condition) and/or access to the website;
– To process orders you submit through the website. Payments that you make through the website will be processed by our agent;
– To deliver the products you have purchased on the website. We may pass your information to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example courier);
– To update you on the delivery of your order and for customer support purposes:
– To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to verify that information is accurate:
– Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account (if any) with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics and behavior; provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes;
– When you register an account with us or otherwise provide us with your personal information through the website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials about our products and services from time to time. You can unsubscribe from receiving marketing information at any time by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material. We may use your contact information to send newsletters from us; and
– In exceptional circumstances Narda’s Handwoven Arts and Crafts may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
Narda’s Handwoven Arts and Crafts may share your personal information with third parties for the abovementioned purposes, specifically, completing a transaction with you, managing your account and our relationship with you, marketing and fulfilling any legal or regulatory requirements and requests as deemed necessary by Narda’s Handwoven Arts and Crafts. In sharing your personal information with them, we endeavour to ensure that the third parties and our affiliates keep your personal information secure from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, or similar risks and retain your personal information only for as long as they need your personal information to achieve the above mentioned purposes.
In disclosing or transferring your personal information to third parties, Narda’s Handwoven Arts and Crafts take steps to ensure that the receiving jurisdiction has in place a standard of protection accorded to personal information that is comparable to the protection under or up to the standard of the Data Privacy Act of 2012, and its implementing rules and regulations.
Narda’s Handwoven Arts and Crafts does not engage into the business of selling customers’ personal information to third parties.
Withdrawal of consent
You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on our website. If you do not have an account with us, you can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take steps to share the updates to your personal information with third parties with whom we have shared your personal information if your personal information is still necessary for the above stated purposes.
Accessing Your Personal Information
If you would like to view the personal information we have on you or inquire about the ways in which your personal information has been or may have been used or disclosed by Narda’s Handwoven arts and Crafts within the past year, please contact us at email@example.com. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for retrieving your personal information records.
Security of Your Personal Information
Narda’s Handwoven Arts and Crafts ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
– Restricting access to personal information
– Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorized computer access
– Securely destroying your personal information when it is no longer needed for any legal or business purpose
Narda’s Handwoven Arts and Crafts uses SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Narda’s Handwoven Arts and Crafts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your password is the key to your account. Please use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your Narda’s Handwoven Arts and Crafts password to anyone. If you do share your password with others, you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and the consequences. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and other information submitted to Narda’s Handwoven Arts and Crafts. You could also be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason or if you have grounds to believe that your password has been compromised, you should immediately contact us and change your password. You are reminded to log off of your account and close the browser when finished using a shared computer.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Narda’s Handwoven Arts and Crafts, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
– Your computer’s IP address
– Browser type
– Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
– The pages within the website which you visit
– The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the website, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve the website and the services and products we provide.
Cookies are small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. They allow us to recognize a particular device or browser and help us to personalize the content to match your preferred interests more quickly, and to make our Services and Platform more convenient and useful to you.
You may be able to manage and delete cookies through your browser or device settings. For more information on how to do so, visit the help material of your browser or device.
Web beacons are small graphic images that may be included on our Service and the Platform. They allow us to count users who have viewed these pages so that we can better understand your preference and interests.
No Spam, Spyware, or Virus
Spam, spyware or virus is not allowed on the website. Please set and maintain your communication preferences so that we send communications to you as you prefer. You are not licensed or otherwise allowed to add other users (even a user who has purchased an item from you) to your mailing list (email or physical mail) without their express consent. You should not send any messages which contain spam, spyware or virus via the website. If you would like to report any suspicious messages, please contact us at email@example.com.
Narda’s Handwoven Arts and Crafts Right
You acknowledge and agree that Narda’s Handwoven Arts And Crafts has the right to disclose your personal information to any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities or the relevant right owners, if Narda’s Handwoven Arts And Crafts has reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure of your personal information is necessary for the purpose of meeting any obligations, requirements or arrangements, whether voluntary or mandatory, as a result of cooperating with an order, an investigation and/or a request of any nature by such parties. To the extent permissible by applicable law, you agree not to take any action and/or waive your rights to take any action against Narda’s Handwoven Arts And Crafts for the disclosure of your personal information in these circumstances.
Contacting Narda’s Handwoven Arts and Crafts
If you wish to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information, request access and/or correction of your personal information, have any queries, comments or concerns please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NARDA’S HANDWOVEN ARTS AND CRAFTS is the owner or duly authorized licensee of all intellectual property in the website including but not limited to:
2. Trade Name
The User is not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute, or in any form reproduce any content (supplied or provided on the website). The User is not permitted to use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.